Friday, November 20, 2009

Bandit Needs a Home


I'm a 15-hand, coming six-year old Paint gelding, and I'm a newcomer to Camp Courage. I was ridden extensively in an arena before I came to Camp and I do very well in that setting. However, I have very little experience on the trail, so I tend to shy at things that frighten me during trail rides.

I need an experienced rider to help me become the kind of horse the Camp Courage campers will enjoy. Someone with natural horsemanship skills who could do some desensitization work with me would be ideal.

I'm up-to-date on my shots, and trimming, and I have a negative Coggins, so I'm ready to go to a home where someone can devote some time to me before I return to camp for the summer.

Best of all - my expenses are tax deductable as a charitable donation.

If you are interested or need more information, please contact Denise Saylor at 320.963.4110 or Denise.Saylor@couragecenter.org